View Profile Murdaa

69 audio Reviews with Responses

All 120 Reviews

aight broooski!

first off... tough verse xD. secondly.. ima get at chu wit da acapella real soon.. along with mackitys too.

BigRed responds:

Suhweet.

Wooooooo.

wow.

twickz responds:

i wonder why the top r and b song is a song about dragon ball z lol.. thought these scores would be higher.. we'll see when the final is out

yooo

this here needss a nice grimcredible/mackyty verse on it xD we're wrkin on a tape for our soft trakcsss soo look out for dat. u on it... might add some spice to macks DEEP "Spectacular" voice.

twickz responds:

hell chyea! im down

ayooo!

Its like ya n***ahs forgot about grimcrediblee.. let a n***ah know next time! lmao! nice shiiiittt!

Lejin responds:

We see you grim! But no R.O.F. back up is necessary for these frauds.

- Mr. Big Bad Lejin (Hip Hop NG's#1 Artist)
- Almighty Records (2010)

yo man dis shit is hot.

Yo we gottttaaa extend dis beat and lemme get a verseee ;D hit me up and ill get at chu wit da details if u wit it ;O I love the feel to dis shit

RoobyKillAll responds:

lol man i been planning on getting you on a few of my tracks sometime, I just gotta find the right ones. This was short n sweet, so maybe next time mang. Thanks for the bomb review dude.

yoooo

this shit is realll poppin.. Dead ass.. shit is crazy hot.

{RIP Cajelly 2004 - 2009}

Lmao

Lejin You bugged out! xDD

R.O.F.. Wheres dat Grimcredible shoutout

Lejin responds:

GRIMcrediBLE!!! LOL! We run this SHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiT!!!!

<<BANG>>KO!!!

- Mr. Big Bad Lejin (Hip Hop NG's#1 Artist)
- Almighty Records (2010)

lmao!!

hahahahahaha!!

Lejin responds:

REAL over fAKE!! THE MOVEMENT!!

lmaoo

its not an expensive plane ride bro.. its like 90$.. that shit is easy lose change... reject a challenge and you pussy... its simple.. the other night i brought gloves outside on ma block and boxxed ma n***a bentley and mack.. and som e odee brolic ass 40 yr old n***ah came ova lookin like he just got out of jail n shit and asked for the other n***ahs gloves.. not mine.. meanin.. i had to get it in wit dis n***ah... and i boxxed em.. n***ah was like twice my size and i still got my hits in n his huge black ass head loll.. point is..... fight the n***ah.. and Save your Dig......nittyyy

Lejin responds:

I dont see why he wont just live up to his threats...

He has 13 days left, tick tock tick tock

LMAOOO!!!!!!

This shit poppinnn!!! LMAO!!! Ma n***ahhhh the beat and the flow is Outrageouss!!!

ROF to DEFF!

- Real-Over-Fake -(Approved)

You dont like me.. Fight me.

Grimcredible @Murdaa