View Profile Murdaa

69 audio Reviews with Responses

All 120 Reviews

yooo

damnnn n***aaah, like frank said.. give the green light.. this shit got a crazy vibee to itt.. dis is dat russian roulette shit, right?

Lejin responds:

I wish he measly little weasals would crawl out of their holes with the untold courage to say something about myself so that I could literally consider letting everyone rip them to shreds. Good lookin out Grim!

- Mr. Big Bad Lejin (Hip Hop NG's#1 Artist)
- Real-Over-Fake -(Approved)

Incredible.

xD You already know what I think of this Shiz. The beat is sex cause it's haywyree! ;D and Ting you did your thingg mann xDD I was glad i got the chance to hit this beat.. next timeee ill be the one with the songgg and ull be the featuree!! lol.. and we'll be on a Haywyre beat xD

BigRed responds:

I'm always down to collab, you've got mad flow! Until we meet again, haha!

this here

makes me think....stories of death in a nice friendly desert filled with assassins born into this world only to chop off travlers heads and stuick em on poles for fun..

lol...thanks

aightt..

givess off a nice slow vibe..i could jam to disss..

thanks man

WOaahhh

this shit is incredible! ma n***ah..idk what the tell is in ur head.. but whatevers in there is supercharging ur work xD

haywirehaywire responds:

hahaha thanks a lot man.

hahahahah

intenseeee xDD wtffff

Lejin responds:

Shits gonna leave an intense RASH on that fat dike!! XD

LEJINNN

I LOVE YOUR GOD DAMN FLOW LOL!!

REAL
-ova-
f a k e

WTF

yooooo Haywyree!! You Friggin animalll mannn...this shit comes so goddamn hard! LOL You never cease to amaze me, homie. This shiz here drags me in hard and its scream to me "PLEASE RAPE ME" but but... butt... Fuck.

hahaha thanks

Woah

Haywyre... ma man.. u did it again.... U were able to drag me into a zone where the creativity took over and my writtens started to spill out and create a river of grimcredible inkspasm residue.... xD simply beautiful...

hahaha thanks

wooaahh

again man.. u manage to catch my ears and excite my creativity... i can see so much done with this beat... i think i might actually punish this 1..

thanks bro.

You dont like me.. Fight me.

Grimcredible @Murdaa