View Profile Murdaa

69 audio Reviews with Responses

All 120 Reviews

what beat is that?

ThisIsAnEmergency responds:

Letter To The Past? I'm not even 100% sure if hala-X made it... I just know its from Shadowville.

lmao.

i didnt bother to download dis n***ahs track. -.-" I hate to waste space on my computer.. especailly when im savin that space for Grimcredible tracks.

Lejin responds:

God feels the same way about his existence LOL

- Mr. Big Bad Almighty Lejin (Hip Hop NG's#1 Artist)
- A-GANG (Almighty Gangster Records)
- Real-Over-Fake (Approved)

g shit

tuff shittt biatch. we nid make track.

Mackity responds:

Indeed so yo, its been way too long.

lmao.

JOEY! Lmao.. his second verse seemed to hurt more than just pigpen. Lmao.. Joeyy.. say sorry to all the internet nerds here on NG lmaooo!!!

"Swine slayer"... Obvious attack on pigs chosen name.
"Make bacon out your ass"... same.. attack on his name.
"You Fuckin geek, you aint close to being street" ...at the end... of pigs second verse... he talked about joey not knowing slang.. PIG knows street terms.. hes street. Not a geek... even tho.. his NG page is full of Newgrounds games.. Thats a clear pointer to his geekyness. 25 years old?! come on.. this describes all of the newground failures. lmaooo!

PiGPEN responds:

Maybe that's why he left. NG is too nerdy for him.

Nimbus

Like the rest below said.. lyrics were good from both sides... but as ill say time and time again.. Your Lyrics can be god like.. and slaughter any rapper... but if u cant deliver the lyrics enuf for people to understand without needing to "squint" with their ears.. they dont mean jack. Im not gettin at anyone.. im just saying.. if the lyrics werent here like last year.. people who cant be understood.. would lose.. every battle.. like I did last year.. simply cause i felt i didnt need to record my best since it was as u guys say.. "a rap battle" If this was an accapella battle.. u would still need to keep some kind of rhythm.. instead of just saying words.. weather they are clever or not. Since.. everyone is always looking foward to nimbus's battles.. i thought i'd just put this here.

MaoDaMighty responds:

Thanks Grim

wooooooo

shit is tuuuufffffff.. get at me for a callaboo brooo. Dead asssss.

rapreaper responds:

Thanxs murda! im with. the callabo. but right now im going through some legal issues,thats why i havent been keeping up with newgrounds. but i got another project im working on,ill post it soon as im done. thanxs again for showing love,its hard to get in this game. im pretty sure to hear your team on the box soon,being you guys are staying dedicated. ok im gone keep with the hottness! Grave yards up! The Reaper!

LMAO

I love to see how fast the scores drop when sissy faggz get exposed! Fuckin fraud ass n***ahs. Ayo!! @Cajete Git at me wit ya address bitch! lmaooo!

Real Ova Fake
Men of Respect
We fuckin Bullys ova fuckin pussys. Fuckin sissy voiced bitch ass n***ahs. Get at me!

linez responds:

ROF!

ROF!!

yo mannn this shit is fuckin unbeliveable.. Shit is real tough mannn.

ROF!!!! POW!

nice shit man

shits hot man.

rapreaper responds:

Thanxs Murdaa,your music is Hott also. thanks again for the review it means alot.

Lmao.

Poor little pussy bitch fake n***ahs. We doin it big. Fuck allll dat.
Real Ova Fake
Men of Respect
The Reaperz
Wolf Pack!

Lejin responds:

N***as mad upset and pissed typing some fucking 3 page essay apologies on some ses in stress type shit. Hate it or love we still on top!

- Mr. Big Bad Lejin (Hip Hop NG's#1 Artist)
- A-GANG (Almighty Records)
- Real-Over-Fake -(Approved)

You dont like me.. Fight me.

Grimcredible @Murdaa