View Profile Murdaa

All 120 Audio Reviews

69 w/ Responses

Yoooooooooo

dis shit right here is crazy hot.. i wonder who that is on the third verse.... Hmmm? you forgot my name asshole! lol

Mackity responds:

LOL oh shit ima change that right away fag bag

oh shit

ayo ma n***ahhh dis shit is fuckin toughhh ya n***ahs did ya thing!
R.O.F N***ahhhh!!!

ayoo

dont listen to ses ma n***ahh.. hes too soft to understand what hes talkin about... anyway.. this shit is aightt.. my only complaint would be the piano sounding type sound sounds alittle too echoey for me. Still hot tho ma n***ah.

yooo

damnnn n***aaah, like frank said.. give the green light.. this shit got a crazy vibee to itt.. dis is dat russian roulette shit, right?

Lejin responds:

I wish he measly little weasals would crawl out of their holes with the untold courage to say something about myself so that I could literally consider letting everyone rip them to shreds. Good lookin out Grim!

- Mr. Big Bad Lejin (Hip Hop NG's#1 Artist)
- Real-Over-Fake -(Approved)

this shizz

is tough ma n***ahhh, keep it up ma n***ahhh. shit got a chill vibe.. shitz thug lol

Incredible.

xD You already know what I think of this Shiz. The beat is sex cause it's haywyree! ;D and Ting you did your thingg mann xDD I was glad i got the chance to hit this beat.. next timeee ill be the one with the songgg and ull be the featuree!! lol.. and we'll be on a Haywyre beat xD

BigRed responds:

I'm always down to collab, you've got mad flow! Until we meet again, haha!

this here

makes me think....stories of death in a nice friendly desert filled with assassins born into this world only to chop off travlers heads and stuick em on poles for fun..

lol...thanks

aightt..

givess off a nice slow vibe..i could jam to disss..

thanks man

WOaahhh

this shit is incredible! ma n***ah..idk what the tell is in ur head.. but whatevers in there is supercharging ur work xD

haywirehaywire responds:

hahaha thanks a lot man.

hahahahah

intenseeee xDD wtffff

Lejin responds:

Shits gonna leave an intense RASH on that fat dike!! XD

You dont like me.. Fight me.

Grimcredible @Murdaa